Lorac Unzipped Palette
Now only ₱2,200.00
Best Lorac Eyeshadow Palette
Posted by jenluvsmakeup on 18th Sep 2016
I love this palette! This is my 4th palette from Lorac and I should say this is my new favourite.
1. The quality of the shadows is consistent with Lorac shadows. This comes on top of the list for my Lorac palettes. Close second is my Lorac Pro (first palette), then my Lorac Pro To Go and lastly my Lorac Pro Metals.
2. The shadows are buttery and soft.
3. They are all very pigmented. I have always considered Lorac shimmer shadows as pressed pigments because they are as pigmented and concentrated as shadow pigments.
4. The packaging is sleek. It comes in a thin cardboard with a sizeable mirror on the underside. It is great for travel as it does not take up too much space.
5. The pans in this palette are slightly bigger than those in Lorac Pro palettes.
6. I love the colours on this palette more than the Unzipped Gold. Dare I say, the rosy gold tones in this palette is even better than the Urban Decay Naked 3.
7. This is not limited edition so don't worry about running out of stocks.
8. This is definitely a must have and a worthy palette in every makeup lover's collection!
1. Some shadows tend to kick up upon dipping the brush but that's only because of how soft the shadows are.
2. These are priced almost the same as the Pro palettes for lesser number of shades. Original Pro palettes come in 16 shades while this palette only has 10. But since the pans are bigger, the actual amount you're getting is actually almost the same. Still, this is a bit pricey.
3. Like any Lorac shadows, an base or primer for your lids is ideal to keep the shadows in place especially when you have oily lids. Pat on the shadows instead of brushing them on your lids for minimal fall out.
4. Tap off your brush after dipping in the shadows if you don't want to risk getting fall outs especially when you have done your face makeup prior to putting on your eyeshadow.