Urban Decay Nocturnal Shadow Box
Now only ₱1,650.00
Need a look that can take you from a long day at the office to late-night cocktails with that hot guy from the gym? Look no further than Urban Decay's Nocturnal Shadow Box - a limited-edition eyeshadow palette that's up for anything.
The newest incarnation of UD's cult-favorite Shadow Box, Nocturnal is the perfect all-in-one palette. Don't be fooled by how compact it is; you've got all the tools you need to create a range of looks. This palette is packed with 12 amazing shades of Eyeshadow you'll reach for again and again - eight must-haves from UD's current collection, plus four exclusives from past sets. Play it neutral by day, then add a hit of color or smoke for nighttime. UD equipped the palette with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush - perfect for applying on the run. The Blending Brush is ideal for foolproof, seamless blending. Use the Smudger Brush to smudge color with precision or smoke out the lash line.
These are the shades UD junkies can't get enough of, like Riff and Lounge. This palette even includes three of the most-requested shades from UD's past Vice palettes: Delete, Armor and Heroine. Experiment with a wide range of neutrals and a few bold hits of color in an array of finishes - from matte, shimmery and glittery shades to trippy duotones. Every Eyeshadow in Nocturnal Shadow Box features UD's proprietary Pigment Infusion System - for rich, velvety, blendable color that lasts.
To give the Nocturnal palette a cool, after-hours vibe, Urban Decay made the UD icon look like a pink neon sign, then set it over a gritty cinderblock backdrop.
- ABC Gum (pale peach matte)
- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (pale beige shimmer w/ silver glitter)
- Baby (cool metallic rose)
- Half Baked (golden bronze shimmer)
- Riff (brown-nude matte w/ floating micro-sparkle)
- Delete (deep chestnut brown matte-satin)
- Fireball (peach satin w/ pink shift)
- Backfire (burgundy satin w/ purple shift)
- Lounge (brick red satin w/ green shift)
- Armor (metallic silver-taupe w/ tonal sparkle)
- Heroine (deep navy blue w/ subtle floating tonal pearl)
- Blackout (blackest black matte)
Photo Credit: Urban Decay