Urban Decay XX Vice Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette
Now only ₱3,000.00
PHOTO CREDIT @ Urban Decay
A Collector's Item
Posted by jenluvsmakeup on 18th Sep 2016
1. Very pigmented consistent with the UD quality.
2. The colours are very bold. Great for editorial makeup or glam looks.
3. Shadows are very smooth and buttery.
4. The packaging is very sturdy.
1. Because this contains a lot of shimmer shades, I use this in tandem with a neutral matte palette for my transition shades (Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral).
2. The shimmer shades can kick up some product and has some fall out. I recommend using an eyeshadow base and a primer to keep the powders in place.
3. Although the packaging is sturdy, I don't recommend bringing this on trips because it takes up too much space.
4. This is an anniversary palette and consistent with UD's vice palettes, this is pricey.
This palette is not for everyday office look. If your are a beginner and would want colourful shades, there are other more affordable palettes in the market. However, if you are a collector and overall lover of makeup, this is a great addition to your collection. I just don't think that this is a must have.